2012 Golf Tournament
Date: August 7, 2012 5:30 PM
Women’s 9 Hole Golf Tournament
benefitting the Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation
presented by the Asheville Breast Center
Tuesday, August 7th 5:30pm (check-in begins at 4:30)
Grove Park Inn Golf Club
This year’s Executive Women’s Golf Association (EWGA) Asheville Chapter Charity Golf Tournament on Tuesday, August 7, 5:30pm at the Grove Park Inn Golf Club benefits the Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation and its charitable programs in our community, including Project Access® which provides free access to healthcare for our uninsured and low income population.
The Women’s Golf Committee at WCMS, the Development Council and Bre Hall, Golf Pro at Grove Park Inn Golf Club are preparing a terrific experience for you all. Cost is $50.00 per player which includes 9 holes of golf, cart, light boxed dinner, post play beverages and chocolates; prizes on the tee boxes, silent auction, goodie bag, fun contests on the course. All levels of players welcome. Check-in begins at 4:30 with a shot-gun start at 5:30.
Participating in the event will be women physicians from WCMS, professional women of all ages from industries that include healthcare, accounting, business, banking, retail in Western North Carolina.
Hole and tee sponsorships are only $100. Business Patron and Award sponsorships are now available.
Want to play in the Tournament?
Registration is officially full. But if you want to still participate in this event check out our raffle prizes and purchase some tickets! You need not be present to win.
Raffle & Auction
Online raffle ticket sales are now closed.
1st Prize: Rumbling Bald Resort Getaway at Lake Lure includes:
- One night in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath Fairway Villa
- Dinner cruise on Lake Lure for 4 including beer and wine
- Round of Golf for 4. Choose from either the Apple Valley or Bald Mountain course*
*Based on available tee times. Good thru August 7, 2013.
Also available is a 20% discount on spa/salon services on day of visit for your certificate holders.
2nd Prize: Two Night Stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville-Biltmore
Women’s Golf Tournament Raffle Terms and Conditions
- This raffle is a fundraiser for the Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation (WCMSF). All net proceeds will be used to fund its charitable programs of the Foundation.
- The tickets are $5.00 each.
- On-line raffle sales close at 11:59pm on August 6, 2012
- Drawing will be held at the post-tournament reception on August 7, 2012
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Need not be present to win.
- Tickets may be sold to WCMS employees, board members, and other affiliated persons.
There will also be a silent auction the evening of the event. Auction items include jewelry, home decor and dermatology services with many more to come!
Consider donating an item for raffle/auction. You'll receive a tax deduction and help out a great cause! More information here.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Asheville Hematology & Oncology
2012 Golf Tournament Sponsor Agreement (PDF)
Golf Sponsor Packet Info (PDF)
email@example.com or (828) 274-2267 x311