DocbookMD is becoming Medici Connect
Thank you for being a DocbookMD user. We have added some of your most requested features, changed our name, improved the user experience, and enhanced our security.
Given the challenges healthcare is facing, we wanted you to know that when you update to Medici, you have access to Medici's virtual care platform that lets you consult with patients and colleagues via secure voice, video, and text.
Here's how to get started
Since you previously registered for DocbookMD, your account is already verified. Simply follow the directions below to set up your Medici Connect account.
- Click your personalized Medici Connect link below. Note: this link is unique to you, so do not forward this email to anyone else.
- You will be taken to download the app (or if you are on a laptop, you will complete your web-based registration).
- Click Register Account.
- Create your password.
New features in Medici Connect
- HIPAA-compliant voice, video, and text
- Group messaging
- Patient communication
- Available for iOS, Android, and the web
What stays the same?
- Access to a directory of members of your medical society
- Communicate from your smartphone or the web
- Secure text based messaging
- Signed BAA (Business Associate Agreement)
- HIPAA-secure communication
- No cost to you (a $300 per year value)! This is a member benefit through your medical society/association
Visit our website to learn more, read the FAQs, and see how Medici Connect compares to DocbookMD.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
- The DocbookMD (now Medici) Team
Using Medici's secure messaging and virtual care platform, you can stay connected to your patients and deliver the care they need while avoiding unnecessary exposure. Learn how to use Medici to care for your patients virtually.