Women in Medicine Affinity Group
Date: April 18, 2018 6:00 PM
Making Less About Making More with Laura Webb
How to Tackle the Issue of Making More than Your Spouse
Today, 39% of working women across all ages and socio-economic segments are earning more than their partners. But this earning power disparity doesn’t have to be disruptive. In this revealing presentation, Laura will give you five critical tools designed to ward off problems … and steps to take in case things start to get off track.
She’ll show you how to:
- Understand your “money story” and what an important influence it has on your relationship.
- Create better communication and dialogue, so any discontent or discomfort is verbalized and addressed.
- Define roles in a way that allows some freedom and flexibility around who does what without getting stuck trying to preserve some stereotype.
- Develop systems to reduce uncertainty and friction in your financial affairs.
- Safeguard your financial future from life’s unexpected transitions.
When: Wednesday, April 18th from 6-8pm
Where: The Cantina at Biltmore Village
Appetizers and drinks will be provided
About Laura Webb:
Laura Webb is President and founder of Webb Investment Services, a locally owned, wealth management and investment consulting firm that has been servicing Western North Carolina since 1995. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and a Certified Financial Transitionist® . A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, she has worked in the financial services industry for over 36 years. Prior to forming her firm, she served as the Department Head of Asset Management for FSC Securities and then the first female vice president of Eagle Asset Management.