Robert Wood Johnson Foundation seeking health providers for Clinical Scholars Program
January 7, 2019
Are you a mid-career healthcare provider working to advance health?
- having learning resources at your fingertips
- having an EXECUTIVE COACH for 3 years!
- having $35K to support your learning (from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- applying that learning to solving a real-world problem in your own community
- benefitting from a “deep dive” in the areas of health equity and health disparities
CLINICAL SCHOLARS is accepting applications now through March 14th!
The RWJF Clinical Scholars Program is a national leadership program for teams of active health care providers. Team members are licensed teams of mid-career providers with 5+ years clinical experience from health fields such as allied health, dentistry, nursing, medicine, social work, and/or veterinary medicine. Teams receive 3 years of program funding and executive coaching and leadership training to address a complex health issue in their community. Providers serving anywhere in the US or US Territories are eligible for our program. We want applications from other providers in your area.
Like us/follow us on social media
Not a clinician? View details on RWJF leadership programs for community leaders, doctoral students, and researchers at rwjf.org/changeleaders
Clinical Scholars is a program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
For additional information on the Clinical Scholars Program, click here.
comments powered by