The Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation couldn't do our work in the community without the support of our generous donors. Thank you for your support!
or you can mail a check made out to WCMS to 304 Summit Street, Asheville, NC 28803
Contact us to make a pledge or ask a question.
You may direct your donation to support a specific program at the end of our online donation form. Donation options include:
- General Fund - Donating to the General Fund allows WCMS the most flexibility as it supports all our programs.
- Project Access® - provides comprehensive healthcare to low-income individuals who do not have insurance, or qualify for public assistance. Your donations are used to cover medications, interpreter services, durable medical equipment, and navigational and community health worker services.
- WCMS Interpreter Network (WIN) - provides professional medical interpreters and translators to Deaf and limited English proficient patients. WIN has interpreters in more than 10 languages. Funding support provides free interpreter services to low-income, uninsured patients.
- Dr. Charles Blair Health Scholar Fund - provides scholarships for minority students pursuing health careers.
- Healthy Healer Program - provides programs, events and resources that promote health and wellness for physicians in our community, to address the growing trend of physician burnout.
- WNC Colorectal Cancer Screening Initiative - provides screening and early detection services to uninsured adults over the age of 50. Patients who screen positive for potential colorectal cancer are referred to Project Access(r) to receive a colonoscopy with no out of pocket cost.
- WCMS Endowment - is a perpetual fund used to support local health-related charitable programs.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919.807.2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation is a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.