Seeking experienced Hematologist/Medical Oncologist to join growing, established practice serving three counties.
Success means providing compassionate care that maintains our consistently high patient satisfaction scores and contributing to the continued growth of the practice.
- Primary physician for patients with solid tumor cancer & blood disorders in Asheville or Hendersonville clinic
- Cohesive team including triage nurse, social worker, breast navigator, general care navigator, nutritionist, and research RNs motivated to provide evidence-based care with critical thinking and compassion.
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Discounted health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Competitive salary and vacation time
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal, and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician Wellbeing Organization
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- Hematologist/Medical Oncologist
- Board Certified or within 5 years of board eligibility
Visit AdventHealth’s website more information and to apply.