Seeking experienced Newborn Hospitalist – PRN to join growing, established practice.
- Level I Nursery
- Well Baby Newborn care
- Care for patients 35 weeks or more with jaundice, hypoglycemia or R/O sepsis, also with transient tachypnea or mild RDS. Hi flow Nasal Cannula (Vapotherm) management. PIV placement or Umbilical vein central line
- Stabilization of Preterm and Sick Newborns preparatory to transfer to nearby NICU
- Attend C-sections and high-risk deliveries (NRP certification required)
- 1 12-hour shift/month plus covering vacation/sick days as needed
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Vacation or personal time off is flexible
- Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- Newborn Hospitalist – PRN
- Board Certified or within 5 years of board eligibility
- Neonatologist or Pediatrician with current newborn experience
Visit AdventHealth’s website more information and to apply.