WCMS Interpreter Network Program Administrator
Full-time position available with benefits in a busy, physician-focused non-profit in Asheville, NC. The position is with WCMS’ Interpreter Network Program.
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining client and vendor files
- Recruiting, retaining, and managing clients and vendors
- Providing quality assurance for interpretive services
- Spanish-English interpreter
- Training and experience in interpreting in health and human services field
- Must be emotionally intelligent, highly organized, self-directed, and efficient.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, multi-task, prioritize work in a fast-paced environment, work independently as well as part of a team, and be service-oriented.
- Must work effectively while adhering to requirements, mandates, codes, and professional boundaries.
- Customer recruitment, retention and relationship management.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED; Preferred: BA or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- At least one year of related experience required. Additional education may be substituted for years of work experience.
- Excellence in English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Speaking voice must be clear, audible and easy to understand on the phone and in person.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and bilingual in Spanish
- MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database software)
- Some use and/or knowledge of scheduling software helpful
$24,000 - $32,000 a year
EOE, minorities encouraged to apply. We are a welcoming and inclusive employer. Submit resume and pay requirements to: Denise Lewis. Fax: 274-2093 Email: email@example.com. No calls please.