JIC Notice: COVID-19 Community Testing Site at Pisgah View Cancelled Today Due to Inclement Weather
May 19, 2020
May 19, 2020 | COVID-19 Community Testing Site at Pisgah View Cancelled Today Due to Inclement Weather
Due to the strong possibility of a high impact storm event, today’s COVID-19 Community Testing Site in the Pisgah View community is cancelled for May 19, 2020. COVID-19 testing at this site will be rescheduled for a later date and the public will be notified via all Buncombe County Government media channels.
The National Weather Service is calling for a stormy week ahead. Notification of weather-related cancellations of the testing sites will be sent out by 9am on the day of the testing.
To assess whether or not you might have COVID-19, please use the Self-Checker.
More information on testing here: https://www.buncombecounty.org/countycenter/news-detail.aspx?id=18637
COVID-19 Testing Providers:
MAHEC Family Health Center
- Please call the MAHEC Family Health Center for a telemedicine visit before you arrive.
- MAHEC Family Health Center
- Call (828) 257-4730
- Sliding Scale may apply.
Mercy Urgent Care
- Visit www.mercyurgentcare.org to schedule a telemedicine appointment or a safe visit at one of our eight WNC locations.
Mission My Care Now
- Mission Health’s Virtual Clinic at www.missionhealth.org/virtualclinic can direct you to COVID-19 testing
- Most insurance plans will reimburse the costs
- $25 virtual visit fee
- Additional lab fee (if tested)
Range Urgent Care