Live Webinar Today on CMS Advance Payment Program/Physician Relief Line
April 10, 2020
Colleagues, I trust this email finds you well.
In the spirit of continuing to provide assistance to our providers, the Corporate team is in the process of standing up a HCA CARES Physician Relief line/website that will allow our providers to access info real time and ask questions. The hotline and website will be live on Monday, April 13th.
As we move fast to adapt to our changing times we are moving forward with another live webinar to be held TODAY (April 10 @ 5PM EST) to review the CMS Advance Payment Program.
- HCA CARES PHYSICIAN RELIEF LINE & ADVANCE PAYMENT PROGRAM
Details: Below are two flyers that should be distributed to all providers which highlight two separate informational resources for our physicians.
a.The HCA CARES Physician Relief line – a telephonic and/or website service created to triage questions from our providers about the various financial support mechanisms available to them. Scheduled to go live Monday, April 10th
b. Advance Payment Program – Information about the new CMS Advance Payment program.
Audience: All providers
- CMS ADVANCE PAYMENT INFORMATIONAL WEBEX (limited audience), FRIDAY, APRIL 10th @2:00PMPST
Details: There will be a HCA sponsored WebEx at 5:00pm EST tomorrow, April 10th (information forthcoming). Just like the CaresAct Webinar there will only be 3,000 total phone lines will made available.
- Physicians who are independent since this is for small business owners (not employed by HCA) who have already shown interest and asked us about this program first.
- Per division and facility guidance, you may want to invite medical directors, PPR will reach out to our community providers to communicate calls and resources.
- Virtual Meeting Invitation is here, again we are allocated for around 200 lines per division.
William R. Hathaway, MD FACC
Chief Medical Officer
HCA Healthcare | North Carolina Division
12 Ardmore Street, Asheville, NC 28803
HCAhealthcare.com | Connect With Us