Introducing The Healthy Healer: WCMS' New Services Promote Wellness and Prevent Burnout!
July 12, 2017
If any of these statistics below resonate with you, click here to learn about our new Healthy Healer Program, featuring discounted, discreet, confidential therapy and coaching services to WCMS members via experienced professionals whom we've personally vetted. Take action now and get help for yourself and your colleagues. We are here to help you be your best self!
- Fifty-one percent of physicians reported experiencing frequent or constant feelings of burnout in 2017, up from 40 percent in 2013
- Physician satisfaction with work-life balance worsened from 2011 to 2014, according to a 2015 Mayo Clinic Proceedings study
- Physicians have a 10 percent to 20 percent higher divorce rate than the general U.S. population, according to U.S. News & World Report
- Medical students have a 15 percent to 30 percent higher rate of depression compared to the general population
- Providers who use EHRs and computerized physician order entry report lower levels of job satisfaction and higher rates of burnout compared to their counterparts who still use paper
- Nearly 50 percent of physicians believe overwork, stress and fatigue among their colleagues significantly contributes to medical errors
Learn More about the Healthy Healer Program
Download and share the Healthy Healer flyer
comments powered by