Welcome to the WCMS Foundation
The Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, is the physician and community-led charitable arm of the medical society, addressing issues of access to quality healthcare, disparities in health, and health & wellness.
WCMS Foundation is respected for its leadership and innovation in addressing issues of access to quality health care and disparities in health. These activities are carried out through collaboration, education, advocacy, innovation, research, public policy, and fundraising.
The Three Priority Areas of the WCMS Foundation:
- Improving access to quality healthcare
- Project Access
- Decreasing disparities in health
- WCMS Interpreter Network (WIN)
- Dr. Charles Blair Scholarship
- Promoting health and wellness
- The Healthy Healer